Ryan D. Brittain provides commercial real estate solutions to clients throughout Southeast Michigan, while specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial real estate in the Metro Detroit area. In this role, he combines responsiveness, in-depth market knowledge, and a commitment to the unique business requirements and strategies of his clients.
He specifically leverages his extensive industry experience acquired by working for a publicly traded REIT (First Industrial Realty Trust, NYSE – FR), and prominent local developer (Cunningham-Limp) to guarantee an optimal outcome for clients.
Ryan has negotiated and brokered a multitude of transactions, including the sale and leasing of manufacturing, distribution, technology, and office facilities, sale/leaseback transactions, build-to-suit projects, and land assemblage. He is skilled in transaction negotiation, site selection, and the financial analysis required for clients to make educated real estate decisions.
Ryan led developer Cunningham-Limp’s comprehensive sales and business development strategy while selling over $100 million in annual revenue across multiple asset classes, including strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and new business growth.
While at First Industrial Realty Trust, Ryan handled portfolio initiatives and lease negotiations in the Michigan, NE Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland/Northern Virginia markets. Based in Detroit, he oversaw the multi-region portfolio of more than 125 properties, 275 tenants, and 14 MSF of industrial space while nurturing key client relationships.
Prior, following a short stint as a financial analyst, Ryan began his real estate career as a commercial broker with both Colliers International, and Grubb & Ellis.
• Completed 451 transactions totaling in excess of $450 million dollars while at First Industrial Realty Trust
• Highest Regional Occupancy Award – First Industrial Realty Trust – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – 2017
• Rising Star – Colliers International - 2014
Bachelor of Science in Business
Supply Chain Management
Memberships & Involvements
- Ambassador, Eagles for Children, Oakland Hills Country Club
- Development Committee Member, CARE House of Oakland County
- Brother Rice High School Alumni Association
- Miami University Young Alumni Council