License # UT Lic.8347685-SA00
Ross McClintock is a land development specialist with over 35 years of experience in real estate entitlement, valuation and development. Ross started his career as an Appraiser/Loan Officer with Federal Land Bank in Central California. After a short stint with Wells Fargo making loans for the oil and gas industry, Equitable Agri-Business hired him as a n Area Investment Manager making real estate acquisition loans to large agricultural entires as Superior Farming Co., Paramount Farming Co., Grimmway Farms, and Sun Pacific and others. In addition to lending , our pension fund clients asked that we buy farming operations and manage them on their behalf. After Equitable was purchased by Axa the decision was made to concentrate on commercial real estate starting in 1995 and has been involved in multiple significant transactions throughout the region. His experience, work ethic and background make him the go-to real estate specialist.
Ross’ primary specialties are sales, leasing, valuation and entitlement of agricultural, industrial, residential, retail and mineral lands throughout the United States and Canada. His background in land valuation, acquisition and entitlement comes from obtaining the RWA designation, serving on the Kern County, Ca. Planning Commission with the major project being the approval of the Shafter Inland Port facility, as well as managing pension fund properties and liquidating FDIC-owned bank assets.
Since relocating to Utah , his focus has been residential and industrial land development as well as working with Central Utah communities to promote economic development, highlighted by being selected by the Seven County Infrastructure Coalition to complete a study on the Salina, Utah Industrial Park as the template for Central Utah community growth.
Ross is married, has several grand children and enjoys all things outdoors.
- Orange High School (CA.) FFA State Star Farmer 1973
- California Horse Racing Board Owners License 1973-1980
- Riverside County (CA.) Farm Bureau Director 1978
- Vice President - California Chapter International Charolais Assoc. 1977-1978
- Vice President - California Chapter Oregon-California Trails Assoc. 1994
- Seven County Infrastructure Coalition Study on the Salina Industrial Park
- Orange Coast College
- CAl Poly Pomona
- Brigham Young University (1980)
Memberships & Involvements
- International Right of Way Assoc. - Right of Way Agent (RWA)
- Colliers Utah Leadership Council
- Salina, Utah Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors