As an active player in the South Florida commercial real estate industry for thirty years, I specialize in the sales and leasing of Downtown and Suburban office, retail and industrial properties. When representing landlords, I employ my knowledge and real estate expertise, to design and implement marketing proposals and budgets. I also assist tenants and purchasers by providing them with market research or investment opportunities.
Prior to joining Colliers, I co-founded and operated Commercial Property Realty Advisors, a full service real estate firm that was acquired by Prudential CRES Commercial Real Estate in 2006. This role provided me the opportunity to act in various capacities, which encouraged me to continuously raise the bar and to constantly strive for service excellence.
I take great pride in being a resident of Fort Lauderdale for over fifty years; I am involved in various community organizations, and have served in various leadership positions. I am a founding Board Member of Gilda’s Club South Florida and has served as the Chairman of the Board of Directors. I have also served as a member of the Advisory Board for the Fort Lauderdale unit of the American Cancer Society; and Advisory Board for the Salvation Army of Greater Fort Lauderdale. Because of my involvement in so many organizations, I have been recognized on many occasions as a community leader and was provided the opportunity to carry the Olympic Torch in 1984.
- Costar Power Broker – 2002 - 2006; 2008 - 2011
- Chairman’s Circle – Prudential Commercial Real Estate – 2007, 2008
- Top Producer – Coldwell Banker Commercial – 1999
- Top 3 Producers – Colliers Lehrer - 1998
- NAIOP Award of Excellence – Design Build Industrial Over 50,000 SF - 1996
- Best Real Estate Deal of the Year – E & Y Kenneth Leventhal – Best New Development - 1995
- South Florida Business Journal "Best Real Estate Deal of the Year" for Best New Development Industrial
- Recipient of the JC Penney "Golden Rule" Award in 1995
- Recognized for his service to the community and ran the Olympic Torch in 1996 as a "Community Hero"
- Accounting, University of Tampa
Memberships & Involvements
SFOBA, Society of Commercial Realtors, NAR