Senior Portfolio Manager
Ms. Chamberlin is a Senior Property Manager with Colliers International. She currently manages approximately 800,000 square feet, with a primary focus on retail centers and industrial/flex properties.
Ms. Chamberlin has over 20 years of commercial management, lease administration and real estate paralegal experience. Her retail experience has included oversight of neighborhood, specialty, and power centers ranging from 10,000 to 325,000 square feet. She adds value to properties by planning promotional events, establishing merchant associations to help promote and increase visibility to retail tenants, and completing landscape renovation projects.
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License
- Member – Innsbrook Business Alliance Events Committee
- Vice President of Admissions – IREM Chapter 38
- President – IREM Chapter 28, 2009
- Chairperson – IREM Region 3 Education Committee, 2006 - 2007
- MBA courses, State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Management and Policy Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Associate in Applied Sciences Degree – Paralegal Studies, Suffolk College