Managing Director, Debt & Structured Finance, Southwest Region
License # 1265475
Robert Kline is the managing director of Debt and Structured Finance for the Southwest Region of Colliers, based in the Phoenix office. He specializes in capital and finance efforts for the company across the Southwest and beyond. Robert brings extensive experience in institutional debt, equity, and refinancing and restructuring, which is invaluable to Colliers’ professionals and clients.
His deep product and market knowledge, along with a proven collaborative work style, enable him to be an immediate and significant addition to Colliers’ capital markets capabilities and overall platform. As a demonstrated leader in his field, Robert provides Colliers with the strength of extensive relationships with capital markets and lenders, as well as wisdom and insights about the financial markets.
With over 36 years in the real estate industry, Robert’s career has been spent working in capital markets, both nationally and internationally. He has raised more than $10 billion in capital for commercial real estate development and refinances. In addition, he has handled more than $9 billion in restructurings for builders and developers.
During his career, Robert served at a variety of real estate companies, ranging from Pulte Homes and the Communities of Del Webb to Cushman & Wakefield and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- #8 Top Producer, Colliers Arizona – 2021
- Colliers Everest Club, Top 10% of Producers in the U.S., Inductee - 2021
- Environmental Engineering / Business Finance, Arundel, Universityof Miami
- Commercial Mortgage Banker
- Restructuring and Turn-Around Professional
Memberships & Involvements
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- International Council for Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Multi-Housing Council (NAHC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Educator at the Wharton School of Business