Senior Executive Vice President
Rob Martensen is a senior executive vice president with Colliers and has specialized in the metro Phoenix industrial market for 24 years.
His industrial expertise includes single- and multi-tenant building sales and leasing, land sales, build-to-suits, ground-up speculative developments, and landlord and tenant representation.
Rob is an expert in analyzing market conditions, with a precise knowledge of current lease rates and values. He leverages his knowledge of current and future market trends with Colliers’ exceptional research capabilities to ensure clients can make smart, profitable, and informed real estate decisions.
Whether working with developers, landlords or tenants, Rob understands each client’s business challenges and develops tactical recommendations and real estate solutions focused on accelerating their success.
Transactions are aligned with his clients’ business objectives to meet or exceed their financial goals. His organizational skills ensure transactions close in a timely manner.
Rob is recognized as a top-producing industrial broker, an industry leader, and a relationship-driven broker. He has been involved in more than 700 transactions, including industrial and land sales, leasing and build-to-suits.
- Colliers Everest Club, recognizing the Top 10% of Producers in the U.S. - 2021, 2020, 2019
- Ranked as Top Producer in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2008, Colliers in Arizona
- West Regional Director - SIOR, and past President of the Arizona Chapter of SIOR - 2019-2021
- Member of the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors® (SIOR), which is the leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. The SIOR designation is a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production, and ethics in the real estate industry.
- 2019-2021 - West Regional Director, SIOR
- Past President of the Arizona Chapter of SIOR
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- 2018 – All-In Award for Colliers | Arizona for being fully committed to moving to the next level and to setting winning strategies for the future
- Twice nominated for the NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year
- Featured as Broker of the Month in Commercial Executive Magazine
- Chosen as an Arizona Business Leader by AZ Big Media
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Arizona State University
- Associate Broker's License, Arizona Dept. of Real Estate
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors - Arizona Chapter President
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Colliers Industrial Services
- Colliers Logistics & Transportation Solutions Group
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- Colliers | Arizona Leadership Council
- Colliers AZ Cares Board
- KOLBE Index 8534
- The Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
- EastGroup Properties
- First Industrial
- Harsch Investment Properties
- Irgens Development
- Liberty Property Trust
- The Alter Group
- AEW Capital Management
- Milgard Windows
- The Koll Company
- California Closets
“I’ve had several opportunities to work with Rob during the past 18 years. In every instance he provided professionalism, hard work, an understanding of the assignment, a commitment to the client’s needs, and results.”—Barry Bartle, Stockdale Management, LLC
“I’ve known the Colliers Industrial Property Services team for more than 20 years. They have great market knowledge, deliver exceptional service and consistently look out for their clients’ best interests. The bottom line is I can trust them. That’s why they will continue to handle The Rockefeller Group’s acquisition and leasing for many years to come.”—Thomas E. McCormick, SIOR, Senior Vice President, Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
“Rob stands out as a remarkable producer and leader both within the Colliers community and the real estate industry overall. The prestigious senior executive vice president title is only held by six active Colliers Arizona brokers and is given as acknowledgement to our most outstanding and respected professionals. In addition, he serves as a west regional director of SIOR and contributes a great deal to our Greater Phoenix community.”—Bob Mulhern, senior managing director, Colliers in Arizona.
Sam Jones is a senior associate with Colliers International in Arizona, specializing in landlord and tenant representation for the leasing and sale of industrial and land properties.
As a highly motivated professional, Sam exceeds the expectations of clients by bringing a confident and championship mentality to each assignment. He carefully guides clients throughout the entire leasing, acquisition, or sales process.
Sam approaches each client, property and transaction with accountability, diligence, and attention to detail. He looks beyond conventional measures to develop and execute strategies that deliver successful outcomes for all parties. Clients confidently rely on Sam to achieve their real estate and business objectives. He faces challenges head-on, evaluates options and provides solutions.
Leveraging his analytical skills and research expertise, Sam keeps clients informed about market trends and conditions that affect their real estate decisions.
Serving as a collaborative partner to his clients, Sam holds himself to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism to represent their best interests. He prides himself on having a strong work ethic, based on discipline, focus and hard work.
Clients and colleagues describe Sam as a proactive, reliable, and energetic team player who goes the extra mile to fulfill his client’s requirements.
Senior Client Services Specialist
As a senior client services specialist with Colliers in Arizona, Christine Nagle provides marketing and client services for Rob Martensen, executive vice president; Emily Currie, associate vice president; and Jerry LoCoco, vice president, who specialize in the sale and leasing of industrial, and office properties.
Christine’s principal responsibilities are to manage all marketing activities and assist in developing innovative marketing strategies for each client and property, including print and digital marketing campaigns. She creates and distributes impactful property marketing materials to targeted prospects and the brokerage community.
In support of business development, Christine prepares client presentations and proposals, coordinates client and property tours, and organizes open houses and special events. She compiles essential market research and analysis to provide brokers and clients with insights on market conditions and trends that affect real estate decisions.
Christine facilitates communications between the brokers and clients, ensuring information is shared in a timely and efficient manner. She also maintains property activity reports and broker databases.
Her advanced skills include Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign and PhotoShop), CoStar research, Email Studio email marketing and Microsoft Office applications. She proactively works to expand and improve her skillset to enhance her service capabilities.
As an active member of the Colliers organization and the community, Christine serves on the Colliers in Arizona Staff Leadership Council and Colliers AZ Cares Board, as well as being the Colliers Workday Learning Advocate. From 2008 to 2019, Christine coordinated the Colliers Holiday Adopt-a-Family program to provide gifts, essentials and groceries to families in need
Christine rejoined Colliers in 2008, having previously worked with Colliers in the mid-1990s.