License # 01712680
As a Vice Chair for Colliers International in the Inland Empire, I specialize in the leasing and sale of industrial properties across the San Gabriel Valley and West Inland Empire submarkets. With more than 15 years of experience providing commercial real estate services, I’ve established a strong reputation as a trustworthy advisor with in-depth knowledge of local market conditions. Always keeping my clients’ best interests at the forefront of my methodology, I calculate trends and implement strategies that maximize results.
I joined the Colliers Inland Empire office in Ontario, California, in 2011. Prior to that, after having graduated from the University of California, Davis, I first began my commercial real estate career as an associate with Grubb & Ellis.
A dedicated father, I enjoy spending time with my wife and young children. I am also a driven competitor at heart, having completed seven Ironman triathlons. An advocate for my community, I enjoy giving back by participating in Big Brother Big Sister programs within Orange County.
As a top producing broker at Colliers International, I have received the following awards:
- Everest Club Top 10% Broker in the U.S. (2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021)Colliers International
- Ranked in the Top 10 brokers nationally in 2021
- Max Green Award for Outstanding Production in Greater Los Angeles (2014-2021), Colliers International
- Top Producer Award, Greater Los Angeles (2014-2021), Colliers International
- CoStar Power Broker (2016-2017)
- #1 Investment Broker, Southern California (2016), Industrial Property Trust
- Youngest Promoted to Senior Vice President in Greater Los Angeles (2016), Colliers International
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation (2015)
- Top 10 Producer in the Inland Empire (2007-2010), Grubb & Ellis
- Rookie of the Year for all of California (2007), Grubb & Ellis
Real Estate Salesperson, California
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and Sociology, University of California, Davis
Memberships & Involvements
Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR)
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Young Professionals Group, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Group
Industrial property Trust, LBA, Panattoni, Everwest, Crown Associates Realty, BKM, CT Realty, First Industrial Property Trust, Terreno Realty, Exeter Property Group, Dedeaux Properties, DCT, Marcus Adams, Circor Aerospace, Diamond Wipes International, WP Carey, Hines, Nolan Capital Inc, Turner Development, Rialto Capital, Birtcher Anderson, Rexford Industrial
Partial list of large assignments and Deals
- IPT Sale Aquisition of Sampson Industrial Park, $47,000,000
- 210,000 SF investment purchase for Everwest Realty Group, Corona CA $37,000,000
- 17600 Gillette Ave Irvine purchase WP Carey, $32,000,000
- Sale of 11 Acres to Liberty Property Trust-$25,000,000
- Sale of 63,265 SF NNN leased Investment to Duke Realty-$23,500,00
- Sale of 140 State College Brea, Ca -Single tenant NNN Investment $23,000,000
- 167,000 investment purchase for EverWest Realty Group, $21,000,000
- Sale of Daniels/Frewing Industrial Park Chino $19,000,000
- Sale of 130 State College Brea, CA Single Tenant 45,000 SF Office Building $17,000,000
- Sale of 155,000 SF CT Sycamore to Industrial Property Trust, $15,000,000
- Sale of 116,000 Sf Turner Crossing Rancho Cucamonga, $14,500,000
- Sale of 10.87 Acres to Panattoni Development, Chino CA $13,500,000
- 106,000 SF investment purchase for First Industrial Realty Trust $13,000,000
- 103,014 SF investment purchase for Crown Associates Realty Inc $13,000,000
- Sale of 3220 Execuitve Ridge Dr Vista, $12,800,00
- 100,362 Sale on behlaf of Nolan Capital Inc. $12,500,000
- Sale of 11380 White Rock Road, $12,000,000
- Sale of 135,000 SF Ontario to First Industrial Property Trust, $11,000,000
- Invetsment Sale 85,000 SF to IPT/Black Creek Capital $10.600,000
- Investment sale of 155 Rosemont Tuscon AZ $10,250,000
- Leased 15616 Euclid Ave Chino 180,000 SF to Sika Corporation
- Sale of 8.47 Acres to LBA Realty Corona
Executive Vice President
Los Angeles - Inland Empire
As an Executive Vice President for Colliers International in the Inland Empire, I specialize in the leasing and sale of industrial properties across the San Gabriel Valley and West Inland Empire submarkets.
Representing institutions, investors, developers and users, I advise my clients on transaction requirements that range from value-add investments and land development deals to NNN lease negotiations and institutional dispositions.
Since starting my career in 2013, I have quickly established a reputation as an opportunistic broker who actively seeks out new approaches to position my clients for success. Valuing strong relationships coupled with a forward-thinking attitude, I strive to maximize results for my clients’ by proactively presenting key market insights to provide value-add transactions.
Los Angeles - Orange County
As an Associate for Colliers, I am a dedicated advocate for my clients’ interests. Prior to joining Colliers, I worked as an Analyst for Intrepid Investment Bankers in Los Angeles, where I advised middle market companies on sell-side acquisitions and strategic planning. I attended Yale University where I played Division I volleyball for four years, earning three Ivy League Championship Titles and an Academic All-Ivy League Selection. I graduated with a degree in Political Science and a minor in International Political Economy. Today, I bring the same work ethic and tenacity to the the real estate industry as I have throughout my collegiate and professional career.
Los Angeles - Downtown
Nick is an Associate at Colliers who began working in commercial real estate brokerage in 2017 while studying at the University of Southern California. After earning his degree in Real Estate Development, he became a full time broker specializing in sales and leasing of industrial space.
Throughout his time at Colliers he has represented both institutional and private landlords with acquisitions and dispositions of real estate throughout Southern California. His primary responsibilities include sourcing and pursuing new business opportunities for off market deals on his clients behalf.