Brokerage Senior Vice President & Principal | Cincinnati
Area of Expertise
Richard Meder has been a Commercial Realtor® in Cincinnati since 1986. In that time, he has worked within the same company.
As Principal | Brokerage Senior Vice President of Colliers International Greater Cincinnati, Richard offers extensive corporate services and specializes in the sale and leasing of multi- and single-tenant commercial buildings throughout Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky. Richard also assists clients in fulfilling build-to-suit requirements and tenant representative assignments. Richard specializes in site selections for corporate headquarters and has considerable expertise in successfully negotiating real estate transactions that require state tax incentives.
“Giving back” is important to Richard. His interests reflect his lifetime involvement in the community and his commitment to youth and the organizations that support them. He is currently or has been involved with these organizations:
· St. Rita School for the Deaf. Chairman of Board of Trustees.
· The Fire Museum of Greater Cincinnati. Past President.
· Seton Family Center (a Sisters of Charity-sponsored ministry). Board of Trustees, 9 years. Past President.
· Springer School & Center. Board of Trustees, 9 years.
· Dan Beard Council Boy Scouts of America, Maketewa District. Steering Committee.
· Hoxworth Blood Center. Premier Donor.
· Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati.
Cincinnati Commercial Real Estate Top Producer's Club 1992-2016
University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor’s degree - Marketing
Bachelor’s degree - Administrative Management
Through the years, Richard has developed long-term, successful working relationships with many major corporations such as:
Cincinnati Financial Corp.; Fidelity Investments, Inc.; American Friends Service Committee; LabOne, Inc./Quest Diagnostics; Fujitec America, Inc.; U.S. Bank; Beal Bank; Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions; IBM; Daymark Realty Investments; Lexington Properties, Inc.; Allegiance Realty Corporation; GE Capital Arden Realty; Walsh Higgins Company.