Senior Vice President
As a licensed attorney, Rebekah (Becky) Bahn Kingston is uniquely qualified to advise clients on tenant representation, investment opportunities and the sale and/or leasing of commercial property in the St. Louis market. With her background in law, Becky handles several high-profile transactions annually, tenaciously negotiating on her client's behalf to get the best terms possible. She currently focuses on corporate clients, specialty lab and office products, and creative solutions for small business owners.
Becky joined Colliers as Vice President in 2011. With fifteen years of experience, she has worked with businesses large and small throughout the region. Prior to her employment with Colliers, Becky spent 6 years with Grubb & Ellis | Gundaker after graduation from law school and successfully passing the bar exam.
Becky obtained her Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and she recently served on the St. Louis Chapter’s Board of Directors as President.
St. Louis community as a Board Member for Enterprise Bank, a volunteer with the Thompson Foundation for Autism, and a governor at the Missouri Athletic Club. She is also very involved in her children’s schools and is an avid golfer with a 6-handicap.
- Completed over 600 transactions and assignments with an aggregate value of over $400 Million
- Inducted into Colliers St. Louis Presidents' Club for being a top producer
- St. Louis Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree
- Received CREW Network's National 20 Under 40 Award
- Recognized as a MS Corporate Achiever
- Recognized in Midwest News Hall of Fame
- Washington University | Bachelor of Economics
- St. Louis University School of Law | Juris Doctorate and Certificate in International and Comparative Law
Memberships & Involvements
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Board Member
- Missouri Bar Association