Rebecca Hulsey began as a receptionist for the front desk and doubled as a member of the property management team before being promoted to her current position as Brokerage Administrator. She has a background in print journalism along with years of customer service experience and was most recently an administrative assistant for Walmart in Bentonville.
University of Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
North Arkansas College
Associate of Arts
Director of Marketing - NWA
Stephanie Williams is the Director of Marketing in the Northwest Arkansas office. Stephanie manages the marketing process from research and planning to execution and creating digital brochures, managing social media accounts and content. Stephanie joined the Northwest Arkansas team in 2016.
Wade Smith has more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience in both Dallas, Texas and Northwest Arkansas. A native of Arkansas, he moved back to Arkansas to join the Colliers | Arkansas office of NWA in 2016 after previously working with Colliers International in Dallas, TX since 2011. During his time at Colliers, he has specialized in Industrial and Office leasing and sales. Additionally, his focus has been in the Retail, Multi-Family and Land sectors of commercial real estate.
Tom Rystrom speacializes in Investment Brokerage and assists clients in finding beneficial property assets and portfolios. Tom coordinates exchanges of ownership, drafts legal documents, contracts and negotiates between buyers and sellers.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Liz joined Colliers | Arkansasin April 2011 as a Brokerage Administrator after relocating to Arkansas in March of 2011. Liz is able to utilize her experience in commercial real estate to expertly handle duties including, but not limited to:
• Preparation and editing of leases, lease amendments, assignments, sale contracts and lease abstracts,
• Management of document collection,
• Leading team to ensure appropriate documents are received and in proper order for all transactions,
• Research, creation, and distribution of tenant representation tour books,
• Daily interaction with tenant rep clients and project leasing tenants, and
• Additional tasks including travel arrangements, and related administrative projects.