Technical Support Specialist
Accountable, collaborative and experienced corporate IT professional with over nine years of experience in computer technical support, customer service, and retail sales/marketing. Exceptional strength at managing major business applications and partnering with diverse stakeholders at all levels to generate the best solution. Recognized for my high standards and ability to go above and beyond in everything I do.
- Successfully managed the IT onboarding of over 150 employees for a business acquisition in Midland, TX. All got login credentials for Oracle Cloud and some got PC’s and iPads. Completed the effort within 3 days.
- Key IT facilitator during Florida Hurricane season (June-November) Worked with leadership to ready storm iPads, Printers, power inverters, satellite phones, and office automated message system.
- Worked with general user base and leadership to deploy equipment and workstations, assist with software licensing, troubleshoot any software/hardware issues. Maintained effective solutions for business continuity and efficiency.
- Worked diligently to make sure our 15k sq. ft. office expansion was completed within the 4 month timeline and all IT vendors completed their work in a timely fashion. The expansion included the onboarding of 30 new employees.
- Assisted with office relocations in Maitland, FL and Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Moved workstation equipment, office equipment and anything else for proper office reopening. Each location had 40 employees relocating.
- Involved in multiple projects that were not limited to but included: Papercut, CAD licensing, Ivanti ServiceDesk, Bluebeam Licensing and Adobe Licensing.
- Managed the scheduling of a company-wide operating system for over 350 employees under very tight timelines which enabled us to meet client needs, business obligations, and auditing requirements.
- Chosen to execute an additional roll-out by the Director in the Atlanta office for another 250 employees given my efficiency and exceptional turn around time, saving the company additional expenditure.
- Six months into a new role, was assigned the set-up of 120 users to a new location over a 4-day period which included overseeing all peripherals (phones, monitors, key boards, chargers etc.). The transition was seamless and there was no downtime.
- Helped pioneer a new practice of recognition called “22claps” by taking the initiative to look after colleagues’ plants in their workspace; this new award shared at townhalls focused on recognizing teams and individuals that went above and beyond.
- Implemented a new ticketing system (Zendesk) which involved designing an internal website, creating a knowledge base, applying new macros for ticket routing and setting up new reporting practices. Customer service, productivity and overall user satisfaction improved significantly as a result of my contribution.
- Set a new standard for a company email signature by working directly with the CCO and Executive Creative Directors which involved detailing the set-up procedure, testing for quality and ensuring continuity. Took the initiative to use BetterCloud to ensure the highest quality standard and facilitate verification and edits as needed.
- Deploy, Maintain, and Decommission workstations, servers, audio/visual and networking equipment (Apple, HP, Meraki). Knowledgeable in Local Area Networking (LAN) and Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding of new users. Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active directory.
- Expert understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery. Understanding of telecom solutions including VOIP and PRI services.
- Webster University; MBA; Masters of Business Administratio; 2011 - 2014
- Southern Illinois University; Bachelors of Science; Technical Resourse Management 2006 - 2008
- Ranken Technical College; Associates; Automotive Maintenance Technology 2003 - 2005