Marketing Operations Specialist
Every day I strive to help those around me succeed. In my new role as the Marketing Operations Specialist | U.S., I will be helping the Practice Groups and Brokerage Services with alignment, project coordination and processes.
Previously, I served as the Client Services Lead for Colliers | North Florida, where I connected sales opportunities with strategic marketing to win the business and exceed client expectations. My responsibilities included transparency in the marketing process, elevating and promoting best marketing practices, coaching/developing team members, and overseeing the marketing material we produced. I served as the process SME for our local Smartsheet and Listing Admin to communicate with third party listing outlets through automation.
Before joining Colliers, I operated a consulting firm connecting businesses to their customers through traditional (direct mailers, trade shows, sales presentations, etc.) and online marketing (social media, e-mail marketing, geotargeting, live-tweeting, SEO, etc.) strategies. By managing seven consultants and over 12 clients on a local and national level, I elevated my enthusiasm for marketing and its capabilities to aid sales efforts.
I began my career in commercial real estate with Cushman & Wakefield where I supported three brokerage teams. My responsibilities included initial meeting, team brand, pitch and property marketing material, current client needs, and organizing and submitting paperwork to close deals. Working alongside Capital Markets, Landlord and Tenant Representation Brokers provided me with a foundation in the business and value of commercial real estate marketing.
- 2022 Co-Creator of Smartsheet Collab User Group
- Received Smartsheet's Automagician Award recognizing the top 5% of automation users.
- 2021 Promoted to Marketing Operations Specialist | U.S.
- 2020 Harvard Management Mentorship Program Level II certificate
- Mentor, Women's Mentorship Program
- 2019 Harvard Management Mentorship Program Level I certificate
- 2018 Mentee, Women's Mentorship Program
Within the community
- Raised over $1,700 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association for Publix store 649 in 90 days
- Honored to be a guest speaker for:
- Ponte Vedra Women’s Beaches Business Link discussing “All About Twitter”
- ITT Tech University College of Nursing encouraging “Motivation & Persistence”
- SNVDC “Elements of a Leader"
University of North Florida
- Communications (Advertising)
- Minor in Business Administration
- Received the Leadership Recognition Award as voted in by peers to be a Campaign Director for our senior class advertising campaign project