Executive Vice President, Principal
My primary focus is in representing corporations, landlords, tenants and investors in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of warehouse space in the Greater Memphis Metro Market and across the US.
My comprehensive knowledge of the Memphis industrial market has led me to being involved in over 400 transactions and over 32 million square feet since joining Colliers International in early 2006. My career since joining Colliers has given me the opportunity to work with local, regional, and national clients, such as Mohr Capital, H&M Construction, Dunlap & Kyle Co., Avon, Cenveo, Panattoni, BBU, ProLogis, Cabot Properties, Exeter, Grace Development, and Ring Container Technologies to name a few
Prior to joining Colliers, I received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with an emphasis in real estate from the University of Mississippi.
· Colliers Everest Award – Recognizing the top 10% of professionals in Canada, Latin America, and the United States based on production,
2014 & 2016 & 2017
· Colliers Logistics & Supply Chain- Steering Committee Member
· Georgia Investment Technology- Supply Chain Training and Education Certification
· Graduate of NEXUS Leadership Program, 2015
· CoStar Power Broker Award for Industrial Leasing or Sales 2007-2017
· Memphis Area Association of Realtors® - Pinnacle Producer’s Club, 2011-2017
· Top 10 Young Memphis Business Recipient, 2012
Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis in Real Estate, University of Mississippi
Memberships & Involvements
Memphis Area Association of Realtors®, Society of Industrial ＆ Office Realtors, CCIM Candidate
Dunlap and Kyle, Bimbo Bakeries, Cenveo Inc., Prologis, H & M Construction, Avon, S & B Packaging , Glencore, Louis Dreyfus Company, Grace Development, Mohr Capital, and Scannell Properties.