CCIM, CPM, LEED AP, RPA, MBA
Chief Operating Officer
License # 475.104467
As Chief Operating Officer for Colliers International | Chicago, I oversee overall business operations for more than 275 professionals in Colliers’ Chicago-area offices, including business development, client service, finance, human resources, marketing and strategic direction.
In addition, I co-lead Colliers’ Real Estate Management Services division in the Chicago area, including responsibility for more than 45 million square feet in 300+ properties. The division includes a staff of 138 property management, engineering and construction personnel in 20 local offices. I have demonstrated success integrating Colliers’ teams across divisions – including marketing, leasing, advisory and investment sales – to provide clients with exceptional, value-added service.
Prior to Colliers, I was the director of property management for the Chicago Suburban Market with Lincoln Property Company Commercial, providing property management, construction management and acquisition due diligence services for corporate clients and joint venture partners. My oversight included daily operations, execution of capital programs, contract administration, service specifications, fiscal/financial controls, lease administration and budgeting.
Prior to Lincoln Property Company, I worked as a portfolio manager for Prentiss Properties Limited, where I oversaw property and construction management of a 2 million-square-foot office and industrial portfolio in Chicago, including the operation and redevelopment of 123 North Wacker Drive. It involved fast-paced due diligence and acquisitions often leading to redevelopment of acquired properties through capital programs.
I also previously worked as a project architect with VOA Associates providing commercial property development services in Illinois, Ohio and Florida. I also worked as a software programmer for the Army Corps of Engineers Construction Research Laboratory.
- MBA, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MA, Architectural Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BA, Architectural Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Real Estate Broker's License, Illinois
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation through BOMI
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation through IREM
- LEED AP – Accredited Professional in Operations + Maintenance
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, BOMA Chicago Energy & Sustainability Committee
- Director, BOMA Chicago Board of Directors
- Judge, BOMA Chicago The Outstanding Building of the Year