Valuation Services Director
License # CO License # CG200002162
I am a Valuation Services Director in the Mountain Region of Colliers Valuation & Advisory Services.
I have been involved in valuation, consulting assignments, and brokerage relating to various sectors of the Commercial Real Estate industry for over 15 years. I have provided valuation and advisory services for estate planning, commercial lending, development feasibility, litigation support, tax appeal, and foreclosure support for a multitude of property types, proposed and existing, including: Corporate Campuses, Flex, Industrial, Office, Retail, Shopping Centers, Net Lease, Agricultural, Multifamily, and Land with an emphasis in the Western United States.
I joined Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services in June 2009 and was previously a commercial real estate broker for McWhinney, a nationally recognized, master-planned community developer in Colorado.
- Top 25% Producer 2010-2021
- Appointed to NAIOP Young Professional II National Leadership Group
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- B.S., B.A. - Real Estate Finance
- Minor - Construction Management
Memberships & Involvements
- Candidate for Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Mentorship Program Member - Future Citizens Foundation / First Tee
- Fundraising Event Manager - Food Bank for Larimer County
- Altus Group
- Arrowmark Partners
- Barry Slatt Mortgage
- Gantry, Inc.
- Gemdale USA Corporation
- Hanmi Bank
- LBA Realty
- McMorgan & Company
- PNC Real Estate
- Walker ＆ Dunlop