Senior Vice President
Patrick Gill is Senior Vice President and leading member for the Colliers Norfolk Investment Properties Group.
Patrick has 32 years experience in the commercial real estate industry as a broker, developer, consultant, and manager. Patrick has provided real estate development and investment advice to numerous clients. These clients include Ford, Disney, Gateway, Dominion Resources, Visteon, Sears, Wells Fargo, SunTrust, BB&T, and the Bank of Hampton Roads. Since opening the Hampton Roads office of CBRE in 1998, Patrick has negotiated sales and leases with an aggregate value in excess of $1 billion dollars.
As a developer and owner of office, industrial and multifamily properties, Patrick has a unique understanding of how to create and preserve the value of income producing real estate.
Patrick’s professional affiliations include National Association of Realtors (local association), licensed Real Estate Broker, Licensed Class A General Contractor, and a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- Ashville Park - 450 Acres - $17,000,000
- Renaissance Park - 120 Acres - $21,000,000
- Pitch Kettle PUD - 215 Acres - $1,800,000
- Ford 109 Acres - $14,600,000
- Norfolk Koger Center - 435,000 SF - $14,600,000
- Gateway Building - 421,000 SF - $14,000,000
- Dominion Enterprises - 235,000 SF - $36,000,000
- Smithfield Building - 136,000 SF - $15,900,000
- Federal Mogul Building - 136,000 SF - $3,100,000
- SPAWAR (GSA) - 120,000 SF - $6,000,000
- AIG - 97,000 SF - $2,600,000
- Oceana Place - 75,000 SF - $7.750.000
- Valeo Clutch Building - 73,000 SF - $2,100,000
- Disney/Park West - 70,000 SF - $3,500,000
- Trader Interactive - 40,000 SF - $7,150,000
- Bachelor of Arts, Virginia Military Institute
- Real Estate Brokerage Coursework, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Broker Licensed in North Carolina
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Broker
- Licensed in North Carolina
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Licensed Virginia Class A General Contractor
- Hospice House of Southampton Roads – Board Member
- Barrier Island Center – Former Board Member
- Virginia Stage Company – Former Board Member