License # 0225238320
Mr. Donahue joined Colliers International as a Building Engineer in June 2017. He was responsible for the maintenance, site inspections, preventative maintenance, and the operational audits for multiple buildings in the Richmond area. In March 2018, he was promoted to Assistant Project Manager for the Colliers Project Management team. His duties in this position include preparing AIA contracts and Colliers service contracts, leading project meetings, preparing complex project documentation, completing financial reconciliations, processing invoices and pay applications, compiling contractor bids received for budget analysis, completing scope review of contractor bids, leading project delivery team achieving project goals to successful project completion, and compiling project status reports.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Mr. Donahue worked for Raven Services JV as a Building Engineer and was responsible for maintaining several GSA managed government buildings in Richmond, Virginia.
- VASAP (Richmond, VA) – Managed construction of the tenant upfit project in the Bank of America Center Office Building.
- FedEx Ground (Chester, VA) – Managed construction of extensive tenant improvements in an existing 70,000SF industrial building shell to achieve a fully-operational distribution facility.
- MDH Portfolio (Sandston, VA) – Assisted with managing tenant upfit projects in the local MDH portfolio including Facebook Inc., Mid-South Building Supply, and Dealer Tire.
- State University of NY Adirondack – Associates of Science, May 2010
- State University of NY at Plattsburgh – Bachelor of Science, May 2012
- Richmond Technical Center – HVAC & R 250 Hour Certification, May 2016
- ACT Real Estate School – 60 Hour Virginia Real Estate Course, August 2018