Senior Vice President
Noel is a Senior Vice President in the Dallas-Fort Worth office. For over 22 years, Noel has specialized in corporate tenant representation.
Since beginning his career, he has negotiated over 14 million square feet specializing in corporate real estate transactions as well as represented eight Fortune 100 companies. As a corporate tenant representative, he consults on lease and sales negotiations, strategic planning, build-to-suits, site selection, disposition of surplus real estate, and corporate incentives negotiations.
Prior to joining Colliers, Noel spent eight years serving corporate tenants and users as a member of the Brokerage Service Group at Cushman & Wakefield.
• Dallas Business Journal's "Deal of the Year" award for the 788,000 square foot Motorola/Cinram Wireless build-to-suit at Alliance Airport
• Represented eight Fortune 100 companies
• Negotiated over 14 million square feet of corporate real estate transactions
• Completed complicated and significant build-to-suit projects for seven tenants over 3 million square feet
• Dallas Business Journal's “Heavy Hitters”
• Six-time Colliers DFW Top 10 Producer
University of Texas at Austin, BBA Finance
Memberships & Involvements
NTCAR Board Member 2014-2016
The Real Estate Council (TREC), Associate Leadership Council Class of 2005-2006
Trinity Commons Foundation, past board
Greater Dallas Chamber Young Professional Network, past board member
Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
United Way of Dallas
Allstate, AIG, Alcatel, AT Kearney, Atmel, Avnet, Bain Company, Bank of Scotland, Ben E Keith, Bosch, British Telecom, Celanese Corporation, General Motors, G E, Goodrich Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Invensys, Japan Airlines, Johnson & Johnson, Lear Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, Milestone Distributors, NFI, National Envelope Corporation, Nippon Express, ON Semiconductor, Olympus, Pilgrims Pride, Siemens, Stryker, ThyssenKrupp, Unilever, US Bank, US Concrete, Weston Solutions, City of Irving