Nikki Nguyen Tengan
Vice President & Development Officer
Ms. Nguyen currently is a Vice President & Account Manager of REMS overseeing a diverse portfolio of properties on Oahu and Maui. As an Account Manager, she oversees the physical and fiscal management of properties and assists Colliers’ owner-clients in establishing the short and long term goals for their asset. Prior to joining Colliers, Ms. Nguyen ventured into the entrepreneurial world and started a women’s boutique in Kahului, Maui, which operated for 4.5 years. Prior to that, Ms. Nguyen was an Asset Manager at A&B Properties, Inc., the real estate division of Alexander & Baldwin, Inc., for over 4 years. While at A&B Properties, Ms. Nguyen managed a diverse commercial portfolio of properties, developed annual operating plans as well as long range strategic and asset management plans. She brings great knowledge and experience as a previous tenant of a regional mall as well as from her experiences working for an owner.
Ms. Nguyen attended Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts and obtained her undergraduate degree in business, with a focus on marketing and management. In her free time, she enjoys cooking and a good game of bowling.
- State of Hawaii (Licensed Real Estate Salesperson)
- My Sister's Closet Hawaii, Maui (Owner and Operator)
- A&B Properties, Inc. - Asset Manager
- Babson College (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing & Management)
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, ＂Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawaii Foundation＂, ＂Fellow, Pacific Century Fellows Program＂
A＆B Properties Inc., iStar Financial, Shaw Foundation Properties Corp., James Campbell, L＆B Realty Advisors, First Hawaiian Bank