Senior Vice President
License # SL3306771
Nick Hanson, SIOR, recently joined Colliers International Central Florida as the Managing Director of Investment Services, where he focuses on office and industrial investment sales throughout the State of Florida.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Hanson has been directly involved in commercial real estate transactions totaling over $500 million over the past 7 years. He has worked on behalf of many institutional and private investors, including Blue Vista, Taurus Holdings, TerraCap Management and RealOp Investments. Hanson was most recently Vice President of Investments at Marcus and Millichap’s Orlando office, as well as a Director of the firm’s National Office and Industrial Properties Group. In that role, he specialized in the sale of industrial and office investment properties in Central and North Florida. He also previously worked at NAI Commercial in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, focusing on industrial brokerage.
American industrial center - Longwood, FL
- Seller – woods family properties
- Buyer – JV between Blue Vista and Logistics Management
- 820,000Square Feet
- $49 million
Park Center industrial Park – Orlando, FL
- Seller - Park Center industrial LLC
- Buyer - Geneva holdings
- 200,400 Square Feet
- $19 million
Ganesh Industrial Park - Oviedo, FL
- Seller - Ganesh Mills
- Buyer - Andrew Miramelli
- 198,000 Square Feet
- $21.6 million
Orlando small Baya portfolio
- Seller - JV Blue Vista and Logistics Management
- Buyer – Michael Kramer
- 280,000 Square Feet
- $17.5 million
Flanders Sale-Leaseback Portfolio – Multi-State
- Sale-Leaseback disposition, multiple states
- Buyer Store Capital
- Seller - Flanders Inc.
- 715,000 ft.²
- $50 million
Freeman sale-leaseback Portfolio - multiple states
- Sale-Leaseback disposition, multiple states
- $170 million
- Multiple buyers
- Brookfield Logistic
- Sales License: SL3306771
- University of Victoria (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada) - BA in Commerce
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Indsutrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Brookfield Logistics
- Flanders Inc.
- Freeman Inc.
- Store Capital
- Brennan Investments
- Geneva Holdings
- Blue Vista Capital
- Logistics Management
- Taurus Holdings
- Adler Group
- Berkley Capital
- DCT Industrial
Executive Vice President
Joe Rossi, CCIM, is the Executive Managing Director of Investment Services at Colliers International in Central Florida, leading Colliers’ Capital Markets platform with a focus on industrial, office, flex and medical properties throughout the State of Florida. Joe, a 28-year veteran, is a highly-regarded professional within the Florida real estate investment markets and has established a vast network of investors and financial contacts. Joe has spent the majority of his professional career working extensively to represent institutions, private equity, individual investors, and owner/operators to procure the best possible outcome for their acquisition/disposition needs. Joe provides expert guidance and advisory services to his clients throughout all stages of their ownership cycle including asset management, portfolio analysis, sale advisory and consulting. Over his career, Joe has generated more than $900 million in transactional sales volume across more than 8.1M square feet of space.
Prior to joining Colliers, Joe's business background includes:
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services at Lincoln Property Company for four years where he handled office, industrial and retail investment sales. He closed transactions in excess of $64M across 15 transactions, acting as a receiver where needed.
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services Group with Grubb & Ellis for 6.5 years and was a key member of their Financial Services Asset Management and Distressed Property Services groups with over $170 million in 32 transactions.
- Manager - Real Estate Investments at The St. Joe Company from 1998-2004, directing the disposition of over 1M square feet of commercial properties.
- Real Estate/Budget Analyst for Koger Equity, performing underwriting analysis and research across more than 1.6 million square feet of office development projects and 2 million square feet of office acquisitions. Joe was also responsible for the budgeting and cash flow projections for the entire 36 million square foot portfolio.
Client Services Coordinator
Having joined Colliers in 2018, Mackenzie works exclusively with the office and industrial investment services brokerage team in Central Florida and is responsible for the research and development of all marketing and sales materials throughout each phase of an asset’s listing process.
Mackenzie creates and implements marketing campaigns which include the design of marketing materials, e-marketing strategies, advertising, and presentations/proposals. Mackenzie assists in providing market insight for her team by utilizing her analytics background when researching the commercial real estate market of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
Mackenzie ultimately constructs the course of action for projects by establishing each project’s objectives, and coordinates all the essential elements needed in order to achieve those objectives.