Joining Colliers as an associate, Nelson is based in the firm’s Miami office. A recent FIU graduate, Nelson brings experience in market analysis research to his role.
With a high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, Nelson delivers an exceptional level of service to clients. By focusing on rent and renovation data, property values and property information, he is able to provide valuation services to sellers, displaying true upside potential for their property. Nelson is also adept at identifying buyers and supplying them with essential information in order for them to understand the true value of their investment within the multifamily market.
- Colony’s Apartment Hollywood FL - $11,000,000 - 97 units
- 2000 Jefferson Hollywood FL - $2,300,000 - 18 units
- 681 - 711 SW 9 CT Pompano Beach Fl $1,968,000 - 12 units
- 720 NE 7 Ave Hallandale Beach Fl - $1,500,000 - 13 units
- 890 SW 9 St Pompano Beach FL - $1,140,000 - 6 units
- 651 SW 9 St Pompano Beach FL - $1,200,000 - 6 units
- 408 Hibiscus Ave Pompano Beach Fl - $700,000 - 5 units
- 6045 Pierce St Hollywood FL - $1,400,000 - 4 units
- Bachelor Science degree in Nursing, Florida International University
- Florida Real Estate License
Senior Client Services Coordinator
As a Senior Client Services Coordinator, Angie partners with commercial real estate brokers in the production of high quality marketing materials to market their property listings. With more than eight years of experience in commercial real estate, her skills include digital marketing and property research.
Prior to joining Colliers, Angie served as a Marketing Specialist with South Florida Neurosurgery and previously was a Marketing Coordinator with Cohen Commercial Realty, Inc. She was responsible for creating and updating marketing materials, managing their social media presence, and drafting external communications.