Nathan Monan is a broker associate at Colliers | Arkansas who specializes in asset and investment real estate and landlord representation as well as retail and industrial brokerage. Nathan joined Colliers in 2015 as an asset and investment analyst and was responsible for underwriting a diverse property portfolio including more than 100 million in office and industrial real estate acquisitions. He was promoted to a brokerage associate in 2017 where he has developed skills in all areas of brokerage services including retail, office and industrial. Prior experience includes an internship for Sen. Senator Mark Pryor.
US Senate Intern to Senator Mark Pryor; Former Member, American Marketing Association; National Leadership Forum, Group Leader, Washington, D.C.
Harding University - Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- Licensed Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas, member
- AR Kids Read volunteer
- Silver City mentor
- Delta Waterfowl Committee, member
- Little Rock Realtors Association Legislative Affairs Committee, member