CCIM, NAIOP, ULI
Executive Vice President and Partner
Nate J. Greene is Executive Vice President, Partner and co-founder of the Nashville office of Colliers International, the largest locally owned commercial real estate firm in Middle Tennessee. Nate founded TVG, Inc., NAI Nashville and the Nashville Colliers office in 2010. Nate was responsible for setting the company’s strategic direction and driving profitable growth for the company’s operations as managing partner for 28 years. Nate has been involved in the real estate industry for more than 40 years and has conducted an extensive number of notable transactions.
Nate is considered one of the leading authorities on the Nashville real estate market.
- Named as one of the Nashville Business Journal’s 2012, 2013CRE Power Leaders, an award selected by the commercial real estate community
- Nate was named by the Nashville Post as one of the CRE Top 50, a list of Nashville commercial real estate professionals considered to be “on top of their game.”
Received the NAI Global North America President’s Award in 2008.
- Nate served as President of the Middle Tennessee Chapter of CCIM in 2002.
- Nate was chosen as the Nashville Commercial Realtor of the Year in 2001.
- Achieved the Lifetime commercial Award of Excellence in 1998.
- Successfully established and managed several of Nashville’s most recognized commercial real estate brokerage firms including NAI Taylor~Vaughn~Greene in 1998, NAI Mathews Partners in 2000, NAI Nashville in 2006 and most recently Colliers International, Nashville in 2010. Nate served two years on the Colliers International Advisory Board and currently serves on the Colliers International Managers Steering Committee.
University of Tennessee, BA
Massey School of Business
Memberships & Involvements
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member