Any broker can keep track of market data, but Nate’s lifelong connection to the Puget Sound area – combined with 15 years of local commercial real estate experience – sets him apart from the competition. He has long-held relationships with all the key players in the market, and a keen understanding of local dynamics that enable him to make connections quickly and efficiently. Nate excels at connecting clients with opportunities, often before they’ve even officially hit the market. His straightforward, no-nonsense approach to property pricing and positioning make him a trusted adviser to owners and investors alike.
Mr. Fliflet joined Colliers following more than a decade of sales, leasing and research experience at competitor commercial real estate firms in the Puget Sound. Some of the Seattle buildings he has represented as leasing agent include:
- Seattle Design Center – 430,000 SF (Hines)
- Yale and Thomas – 171,000 SF (Unico Properties)
- Colman Building – 205,000 SF (Goodman Real Estate)
- Medical Dental Building – 298,000 SF (Goodman Real Estate)
- 3131 Western – 255,000 SF (Goodman Real Estate)
- 200 SW Michigan – 80,000 SF (Lift Partners)
Select Sales Experience
- Smith Tower, Seattle, WA - $73,745,000 for Unico Properties
- Grand Central/Buttnick/City Loan Block, Seattle, WA - $39,000,000 for Goodman Real Estate
- 200 SW Michigan Street, Seattle, WA - $5,500,000 for C-III Asset Services
- 4248 Galewood, Lake Oswego, OR - $3,200,000 for Lemons Inc.
- City Club Building, Seattle, WA - $2,800,000 for Cartouche Inc.
- Queen Anne Upholstery Building, Seattle, WA - $1,500,000 for City Team Ministries
Mr. Fliflet began his real estate career as a research analyst in Seattle in 2007, moving into brokerage just a year later. As a broker, he focused on both landlord advisory and investment sales, primarily in the Seattle and Bellevue areas, for several years before joining another firm and redirecting his efforts toward private capital sales throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Mr. Fliflet earned a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Management from the University of Washington.
Memberships & Involvements
- Lymphoma & Leukemia Society
- Washington State Commercial Association of Realtors (WSCAR)
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)