Executive Administrative Assistant
As the executive assistant for Colliers in Arizona, Nancy Zimmerman provides administrative and operational support to the senior managing director, Bob Mulhern, and the regional operations manager, Bev Jensen.
Her responsibilities include coordinating meetings; organizing large and complex company activities, arranging cross-functional events and conferences; and managing domestic and international travel plans. Nancy ensures compliance with administrative policies and procedures throughout the region; prepare expense reports and credit card reconciliations; and updates the offices on corporate policies. She also identifies and implements processes to improve workflow and organization, serving as a primary point of contact to distribute materials and standard operating procedures.
Nancy joined Colliers in 2007.
- 2020, 2015 & 2014 - All-In Award for Colliers in Arizona for being fully committed to moving to the next level and to setting winning strategies for the future
- 2010 - Staff Person of the Year for Colliers in Arizona in recognition of consistently performing well beyond what their job description requires. Courteous and helpful to others. Strives to improve themselves.
- 2010 - Dedication & Teamwork Award for Colliers in Arizona in recognition of unselfishly contributing to the Colliers’ mission, demonstrating remarkable effort, service to colleagues, and extraordinary loyalty to the team.
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers AZ Cares Foundation Board Member
Senior Managing Director
Colliers in Arizona is a full-service commercial real estate firm, providing integrated services to clients locally and globally for more than 40 years. As senior managing director, Bob Mulhern manages brokerage operations for the Colliers offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale, with more than 100 professionals and staff.
Bob and his team provide a full range of services to owners, investors, occupiers and developers of real estate. Their goal is to deliver superior services to clients and assist with all their commercial real estate requirements, regardless of location.
As a well-respected industry veteran with more than 35 years of experience, Bob has a highly successful track record managing brokerage, development and property management organizations. Prior to joining Colliers in 2009, Bob was president of Reliance Companies for five years. Reliance is a Phoenix-area development firm, specializing in office and industrial development and property management.
Previously, Bob served as vice president of development for four years at Ryan Companies, a nationally recognized developer, design-builder and real estate manager. His experience includes six years at CB Richard Ellis in Phoenix as the senior managing director and designated broker. In addition to brokerage and development experience, Bob has managed more than 10 million square feet of commercial inventory.
Regional Operations Manager
As regional operations manager for Colliers in Arizona, Bev Jensen is responsible for the day-to-day operating requirements for the local business lines in the Phoenix and Scottsdale offices, overseeing purchasing, budgeting, human resources, marketing and research. She works closely with the local managing directors for brokerage, property management, and valuation and advisory.
- Human resources activities, including recruitment, selection, training, performance management and terminations. Responsible for new hire orientation and the processing of employee paperwork. Serves as a liaison with the HR Department on resolving problems related to payroll, benefits and employee relations.
- Supervision of all office support staff in the areas of accounting, financial management, commission accounting, research, marketing and administration. Evaluates the work product of the team to ensure the delivery of quality service internally and externally.
- In conjunction with Managing Directors, develops annual operating and capital budgets. Conducts revenue/expense analysis and provides corporate management reports. Monitors expenses and implements cost controls.
- Directs the maintenance of listing and transaction files, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations and corporate policies.
- Coordinates local office priorities for Information Management.
- Ensures that the office is operating in an efficient manner including office equipment, facilities management and supply orders.
- Conducts vendor product reviews and formulates expense approval decisions.