Marketing Manager, U.S. Valuation & Advisory Services
As the senior client services specialist for a top-producing office and education services team with Colliers, Morgan Carden provides advanced marketing support to enhance the team’s service offering to the marketplace. The team specializes in the sale and leasing of office and educational properties, with expertise in tenant and landlord representation, investments, build-to-suits and land.
Her team includes Todd Noel, CCIM, senior executive vice president; Kyle Campbell, vice president; Michael Marsh, associate vice president; and Matt Baniszewski, senior associate.
Morgan assists in developing innovative marketing strategies for each client and property, including print and digital marketing. In support of business development, she prepares highly effective listing proposals, presentations, offering memorandums and property brochures. She also coordinates with research and GIS to develop demographic maps, market intelligence and research data to market properties and aid tenants in making strategic location decisions.
As a results-driven professional, Morgan recognizes the value of a collaborative environment and strong relationships to support the success of the team and its clients. She is committed to being highly responsive and keeping all parties fully informed throughout the marketing process.
In 2016, Morgan joined Colliers as senior client services specialist for the 10-member Arizona Retail Services team, significantly elevating marketing services for the team. Prior to joining Colliers, she was a senior brokerage coordinator for Capital Markets with Cushman & Wakefield in Phoenix, providing marketing and sales support to multifamily and retail investment brokers.
Morgan's extensive background includes more than 10 years as a strategic business and property manager for high-profile property management firms. Shehoned a diverse skill set in leasing, sales, marketing, accounting, budgeting, bid review, asset evaluation, construction and maintenance. She consistently grew occupancy and returned properties to stable operations.
Her experience includes serving as business manager for Freeman Webb Company, First Management Services, Riverstone Residential Group, Banyan Realty Management, and Lincoln Property Company; and assistant manager for United Residential Properties. She also served as community manager for Lawler Wood, LLC / Wood Properties.
- 2020 - #3 Top Team, Arizona
- 2019 & 2018 - #1 Top Team, Arizona
- 2017 - Dedication & Teamwork Award for Colliers in Greater Phoenix for unselfishly contributing to the Colliers mission, demonstrating remarkable effort, service to colleagues and extraordinary loyalty to the team
- 2015 - Rising Star Award, Cushman & Wakefield
- 2013 - Youngest person elected Executive President of the Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville (AAGK), local chapter of the National Apartment Association
- 2010 - Property of the Year, Freeman Webb
- Bachelor of Arts, Dual Major in Psychology and Sociology, University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Arizona Dept. of Real Estate, Salesperson's License
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers | Arizona Staff Leadership Council
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Colliers Holiday Adopt-a-Family Program and Angel Tree
- Colliers AZ Cares Charitable Foundation
- Brokers for Kids, benefiting Boys Hope Girls Hope