License # RS-78765
As an Investment Services specialist, I focus on representing buyers and sellers of all commercial property types throughout the State of Hawaii. Having operated as a commercial developer throughout most of my 15-year commercial real estate career in Northern California and Northern Nevada, I know the right questions to ask to identify my clients’ needs and match them to opportunities in the market. Bringing a deep skillset of opportunity sourcing, underwriting, market analysis, acquisition, project oversight and disposition, provides me with unique insight to help my clients achieve their goals.
My family and I moved to Hawaii in 2012 where I served as the Costar/Loopnet representative for the Hawaii and Alaska markets. This experience provided me with a unique opportunity to meet and learn about all of the properties, owners, developers, brokers, lenders and other professionals involved in commercial real estate throughout these two great states. Both markets are very unique and nuanced, and require creativity to tap into the market’s true potential, a skill I continue to hone on a daily basis. It is rare that I won’t drive by a property and think, “how could the value of this property be maximized…and who do I know that could make it happen?”. From there, it is about creatively bringing together the pieces of the puzzle.
- Vice President of Development for Trammell Crow Company in Reno, NV. As part of an operating team, developed more than $100,000,000 in institutional industrial and office assets.
- Project Manager for MTK Development in Reno, NV. Succeeded in developing and leasing a retail and mixed-use portfolio to 100% occupancy during the financial downturn in one of the most impacted markets in the country.
- Project Manager for Barry Swenson Builder in San Jose, CA. Of the many projects completed, none was more gratifying than the development of Creekside Village in Los Gatos, CA, a redevelopment conversion from a mobile-home park into a single family residential subdivision. Exceptional value was achieved through creativity and effective action.
- Real Estate Salesperson License, Hawaii
- BS Logistics Management, University of Nevada, Reno
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Candidate
Memberships & Involvements
- Past President, National Association of Office Properties (NAIOP) – Northern Nevada
- North Shore Charter Middle School – Facilities Committee
- North Shore Community Land Trust