Senior Vice President
Mike Lubbers specializes in Industrial Advisory Services focusing on Buyer / Seller or Tenant / Landlord representation, ground sales and build-to-suit transactions. He assists in the relocation of national clients throughout North America — and has a strong concentration in tenant representation, securing over 6 MSF of space for tenants across the U.S.
Mike is a 35-year seasoned professional in the industry and has negotiated transactions totaling more than 44 MSF of Industrial improved properties and over 1,700 acres of Land sales. Transaction volume exceeds $1,000,000,000 with his largest single transaction valued at over $44 million (10-year lease transaction with a third-party logistics company for a 1,200,420-square foot distribution facility).
In 2017 he was inducted into the Colliers Everest Club, recognizing the top 10% of brokers across the Americas region, based on sales volume. He also received two of Colliers Indianapolis top production awards – Top Producer & Largest Transaction, which was a $22,000,000 value, 315,000 SF, 12-year lease transaction.
Prior to joining Colliers, Mike was a Principal at NAI Olympia Partners, where he earned numerous sales production and leadership awards. Before NAI Olympia, he was a Vice President with CB Commercial.
• Recipient. Top Producer Award, Colliers Indianapolis 2017
• Recipient. Largest Transaction Award, Colliers Indianapolis 2017
• Inductee. Everest Club, Colliers International – recognizing top 10% of brokers across the Americas, based on sales volume 2017
• Inductee. Midwest Real Estate News – Hall of Fame 2013
• Multiple Recipient. Duke Realty Top Industrial Indiana Brokers
• Recipient. President's Award – NAI Olympia (Top 5 Production) 1993 - 2010
• Recipient. NAIOP Broker Transaction of the Year 2008
• Recipient. CoStar Group. Indianapolis Power Broker 2005 - 2009
• NAIOP Broker Transaction of the Year 2008
• Recipient. "Who's Who in Commercial Real Estate" 2003, 2005, 2008
• Volunteer Activity: Habitat for Humanity, Elevate Indianapolis, Wheeler Mission
B.S. School of Business, Marketing focus
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR, ICBR, IAR, NAR