SIOR, MBA, NAIOP
Senior Executive Vice President
License # 01242826
Mike Erwin is a commercial real estate expert specializing in San Diego County Industrial/R&D properties and investments, representing buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, and investors. Mike is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), the leading global professional industrial real estate association. Mike's career started as a bank regulator where he evaluated the safety and soundness of national banks and audited banks' commercial loan and OREO portfolios from 1992 to 1998. He began commercial real estate sales and leasing in 1998.
Mike now provides clients with a wide range of services, including development, consultation, financial analysis, lease analysis, market analysis, sale and lease negotiations, and value assessment of commercial properties. Focused on exceeding client expectations, Mike fosters productive strategic relationships and grows sales with new marketing strategies and techniques. Mike's undergraduate and graduate degrees from San Diego State University have been valuable in both his career aspirations and in fostering connections within the San Diego region.
• Colliers International San Diego Top 2 Producer 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
• Everest Club Member (annual recognition of top 10% Colliers brokers) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
• Sold and leased over $1 billion in transaction volume since 1998 (approx. ±1,000 transactions)
• Colliers International Companywide Top Industrial Producer 2015, 2018, 2019
• Colliers International Top Industrial Producer 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018
• Annual average of 36 Sales transactions and 40 Lease transactions averaging $90 million per year during the years of 1998 through 2012
• Averaged top two producing real estate agents companywide 1999 – 2011 (out of approximately 95 agents) at Cassidy Turley/Grubb & Ellis
• Cassidy Turley/BRE Commercial Top 2 producing industrial Agents companywide 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
• Grubb & Ellis/BRE Commercial Circle of Excellence (top thirty producing agents nationwide) 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 (2010 merged with Cassidy Turley)
• Awarded Charles Lamden Rising Stars of Business, selected from the top graduates of the San Diego State University College of Business
• Awarded San Diego County CoStar Power Broker for Industrial Sale and Leasing in multiple years
• Awarded SDCCAR 2002 Industrial Deal Maker of the Year in San Diego County
• Awarded Rookie of the Year 1999 – highest-producing first-year agent in company history (Grubb & Ellis | BRE Commercial)
• Awarded Top Advertisement Sales and Most Valuable Account Executive for the San Diego State University Daily Aztec newspaper 1990-1991
• U.S. Treasurery Department: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Bank Regulator for the Western Region 1992 – 1998
San Diego State University, San Diego
Bachelor of Science in Finance (minor in Economics), 1991
Master of Business Administration in Finance/Real Estate, 2001
Memberships & Involvements
Toby Wells Foundation, Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce
Senior Executive Vice President
Tucker Hohenstein is a Senior Executive Vice President with Colliers International in the San Diego region. He is an industry expert with respect to industrial and R&D/flex markets within the North County area and is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), the leading global professional industrial real estate association. He strives to deliver Service Excellence to his client base of Landlords, Tenants, Developers, and Lenders. With over 28 years of experience and a highly successful track record, his strategic vision and market knowledge provide solutions to the challenging commercial real estate market. Tucker is committed to accelerating the success of each and every client.
Tucker is involved in private client and institutional relationships. He controls a large market share and is intent on developing new business opportunities. Tucker’s determination to succeed drives him to produce creative solutions for his clients. By combining his market expertise with the Colliers International platform, he is able to deliver superior performance.
Tucker has held senior sales positions with Cushman & Wakefield, Burnham Real Estate Company and Grubb & Ellis. He has achieved numerous sales and service awards recognizing his contributions. Tucker’s commitment to his clients has been evident throughout his career, resulting in a high degree of client satisfaction and repeat business.
Client Services Specialist
Starting her career with Colliers in 2017, Annie is a dedicated client services specialist focused on the sale and leasing of commerical properties. As a licensed real estate agent, she is involved in the creation of her team's marketing pieces and assists with the production of proposals and other leasing material.