Senior Vice President, Enterprise Market Solutions
License # 475145972
Michelle joined Colliers in 2014 and serves as a leader within the Corporate Solutions team, specializing in Enterprise Solutions. Leveraging over 20 years of experience advising clients in all aspects of their real estate holdings, Michelle is accomplished in the delivery of complex solutions both in solution design, as well as transaction execution and account management.
As part of the Solutioning process, Michelle is an active Transition Leader, onboarding key account relationships, with a subject matter expertise in the global Transaction Management service delivery. Michelle has led multi-disciplinary global account transitions for Cummins, the International Monetary Fund, BAE Systems, Alcon, Driscoll’s, and others.
Michelle brings her passion for creating inclusive cultures to all aspects of her role and has been active in the Colliers’ Diversity and Inclusion Program since its inception. Michelle has been serving as an Executive Champion for the North American program since 2017.
Michelle has driven numerous successful initiatives with current and former clients, highlights include:
- Leadership of the Transaction Management transition for a 400 location global portfolio, including change management, process consultation, development of playbook materials and template creation.
- Led the international site selection process, including labor analytics analysis and incentives research for an expanding multinational client, which resulted in three regional call center operations in LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
- Negotiated the LATAM regional HQ lease for a Fortune 50 client, with total lease value of $65MM USD.
- Reduced the EMEA regional footprint of a global Technology firm by over 33%, producing a savings of $12MM over the existing leasehold obligation as part of a post-merger portfolio realignment project, with a twelve-month window.
- HCL’s Red Ladder Unstoppable Women Award, 2020
- GlobeStreet’s 2020 Women of Influence Award, 2020
Michelle is an accomplished public speaker, and in January, 2019 she was a featured presenter at the TedX Hiernymous Park event. Her talk, "Is That What She Said?" brought forth new ideas on how to manage commonly uncomfortable conversations.
Michelle is a graduate of the James Madison College at Michigan State University, holding a Bachelor of Arts in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy.
While at Michigan State, Michelle was a member of the MSU Women's Rugby team and held various leadership positions with the Phi Mu Sorority.
Actively involved in local and regional charities, Michelle sits on the Board of the Boys and Girls Club of Missoula County and is a certified coach with USA Rugby, serving as a coach with the Bitterroot Valley Rugby Football Club high school girls' team.
Memberships & Involvements
Colliers Diversity & Inclusion Program: Program Champion and Executive Steering Committee Member
IAOP: RE/FM Chapter Chairwoman
Head of Enterprise Market Solutions | Executive Vice President , Occupier Services | Americas
Warwick Johnston is Head of Solutions Development, Corporate Solutions | Americas at Colliers International and is responsible for leadership of all aspects of Corporate Solutions business development and marketing. Corporate Solutions houses the service lines that are typically offered to multi-market and/or multi-service Occupier Clients. These service lines include Strategy and Innovation (consulting and technology services and lease administration), Account Management, Solutions Development, Transaction Management, Project Management, and Facilities Management. As part of leading Solutions Development, Warwick also works actively with some clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their key business strategies, create a customized solution to meet their objectives and hand over to the deployment team for the execution of that strategy on an on-going basis.