Associate Managing Director
As the associate managing director for Valuation and Advisory Services for Colliers in Arizona, Michael Brown's focus is on market-rate and rent-restricted apartment properties of all sizes throughout the Southwest Region (Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico), with an emphasis on Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac compliant appraisals.
Micahel joined Colliers in February 2012, following five years of commercial real estate experience as a senior market analysit at Marcus & Millichap in Phoenix. In that role, he was responsible for collecting, interpreting and forecasting commercial real estate data and economic trends to produce brief and in-depth market overviews of various U.S. metros in California, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, as well as national trends. Prior to his tenure as senior market analyst, Michael received his first experience in the world of commercial real estate by interning for a top-producing multifamily broker.
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate - Finance Focus (Morrison School of Management and Agribusiness, Arizona State University)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Morrison School of Management and Agribusiness, Arizona State University)
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers | Arizona Leadership Council
- Walker ＆ Dunlop
- Washington Federal Savings and Loan
- New York Life
- John Hancock
- Cushman ＆ Wakefield
- Berkeley Point Capital
- Banner Bank
- Barings Multifamily Capital
- Jones Lang LaSalle