Executive Managing Director, Office Services
Mia Jarrell, MCR, is an Executive Managing Director for Colliers in Tampa, Florida.
She specializes in corporate real estate, portfolio management, and workplace strategy, working on behalf of clients with significant domestic and global real estate assets. Areas of expertise include strategic planning, transaction implementation, site selection, lease administration, and project and portfolio management.
- Mia has over 17 years of in-depth experience in corporate real estate. During her career, she has completed transactions in excess of 5 million square feet in more than 40 markets throughout the United States.
- 2019 Women in Real Estate Award, Connect Media
- Consistent Top 10 Producer, Colliers Florida
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA), University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Bachelor's of Science (BS), Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Master's of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) - Designation
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers Tenant Advisory Council, Occupier Services
- CoreNet Global
Senior Client Services Specialist
Marcianne Foster provides extensive project management for multiple transactions, quality assurance of the marketing work product, and detailed analytical and administrative support. Her responsibilities include national and regional market and site research, creation and distribution of marketing collateral, execution of specialized marketing campaigns, comprehensive preparation and analysis of business documents, and the collection and dissemination of critical information to internal and external clients.
Throughout her career, Marcianne has amassed extensive knowledge in commercial, multifamily and residential real estate and has held key marketing, senior-level administrative, management, and educational positions. Her experience has afforded her the opportunity to become a business operations specialist with expertise overseeing simultaneous projects from initiation to completion while driving revenue and managing relationships, as well as, an efficient and creative administrator who minimizes workflow obstacles and delivers exceptional results. Prior to joining Colliers, Marcianne was the senior brokerage coordinator for Cushman & Wakefield's Tampa- and Orlando-based capital markets team. Other employers include Southern Crafted Homes, Advantis Real Estate Services Company, AIMCO, and Lincoln Property Company.