Ms. Henrickson joined Colliers International in the summer of 2007. She is responsible for overseeing and coordinating tenant and capital improvement projects in the Mid-South offices of CBRE. These duties include creating scope of work for capital projects, preparing RFPs, reviewing and approving construction documents, obtaining qualified bids for projects planning and executing pre-construction, progress, and final walk-through meetings.
Since joining Colliers International, Ms. Henrickson has expanded the Richmond, Virginia “In-House” Interior Design Services with a full state-of-the-art library of finish selections and design services program. She works directly with the owners and tenants throughout the design development phase to streamline the process and maintain cost control.
- Assistant Project Manager for the Catholic Diocese of Richmond Corporate relocation project to 58,000 square feet at the Henrico Corporate Centre Building
- Interior Design and Project Management for Virginia Health Information Headquarters building in downtown Richmond, Virginia
- Interior Design and Project Coordination for Sheltering Arms relocation to 19,075 SF at the East Shore III Building
- Interior Design and Project Management of the Common Area and Restroom Renovation of the 80,000 SF Westerre I Building in Richmond, Virginia
- Interior Design and Project Management of the 12,933 SF Murphy & McGonigle Law Firm project at the Overlook II Building in Richmond, Virginia
- Ongoing Project Management for VCU Health Systems expansion and renovation at 411 E. Franklin Street, Richmond, Virginia
- Currently involved in the oversight of capital and tenant improvement projects for ING Clarion, NNN properties, State of Virginia Department of Real Estate, Robinson Development Group, Patriot Group, Mill Management, Village Bank & Trust Corporation
Roanoke College – Biology and Environmental Science
- Catholic Diocese
- Virginia Health Information
- Sheltering Arms
- Murphy & McGonigle
- VCU Health Systems