Matt McGrady, SIOR specializes in industrial projects of all types. Matt has completed hundreds of projects totaling $80+ million in volume, around the Indianapolis MSA and many other industrial markets across the U.S.
Previously, Matt spent 3 years with Lauth Property Group where he gained valuable experience in real estate construction and development. As Director of National Facilities, under the Office and Industrial umbrella, he was responsible for business development in a third party construction and build-to-suit capacity. This included the marketing and leasing of speculative industrial development around the U.S. and underwriting the investments of office and industrial development projects.
Matt has earned numerous performance awards including: NAIOP Indiana Best Industrial Transaction, Peak Performance – Brokerage for Colliers Indianapolis, and a 3-time recipient of Largest Transaction award for the Colliers Indianapolis office.
In addition to his invaluable experience in construction and development of commercial property, Matt also brings a high level of energy and enthusiasm toward marketing his clients’ projects. He applies a can-do, think-outside-the-box style that yields innovative real estate solutions.
• Recipient. Best Industrial Project – Indiana, NAIOP 2016
• Recipient. Peak Performance Award – Brokerage, Colliers Indianapolis 2016
• Recipient. Largest Transaction Award, Colliers Indianapolis 2018, 2016, 2014
• Member. Society of Industrial and Office (SIOR)
• Past President. Local Chapter, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
• Recipient. Duke Realty, Top Brokers - Industrial 2012
• Recipient. CoStar Group. Indianapolis Power Broker 2009
• Member. International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
• Volunteer. Habitat for Humanity
• Volunteer. Wheeler Mission
• Volunteer. Second Helpings
B.S. Hospitality & Tourism Management
Indiana Real Estate Broker License
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR, CSCMP, IWLA, ICBR, IAR, NAR