Executive Vice President
Mary Stoner Yost is an executive vice president in the Office Services Group for Colliers International in Dallas. She specializes in office tenant representation and has leased several million square feet.
Mary has represented local, national and international companies in all aspects of their real estate needs. She has a unique ability to listen to her clients and execute their strategy, while focusing on building long lasting relationships and repeat business.
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW): 2011 Nominating Committee, other various committees and former Board of Directors member
- The Real Estate Council: Executive Board (2018), Program Chair (2018), R&D and Programs Committee member (2012, 2016-2017)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors: Board of Directors (2014-2017)
- American Red Cross, Dallas Chapter: Tiffany Circle Member and Past Co-Chair
- Special Care & Career Services (now "Launchability"): Board of Directors for four years
- Vogel Alcove: Volunteer and Colliers Fundraising Committee
- Colliers Dallas Top Producer recognition: 2017, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2006 and 2004
- Dallas Business Journal's "Top 25 Women in Business" honoree: 2012
- D CEO magazine's Power Broker: 2018, 2017, 2012 and 2010
- D CEO magazine's Top Commercial Real Estate Broker: 2017, 2016, 2010, 2009 and 2006
- Dallas Business Journal's “Heavy Hitters” honoree: 2017, 2016 and 2010
- Stemmons Service Award nominee: 2013, 2010, 2009 and 2007
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Candidate
Mary attended Texas Tech University and received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing.
Mary is also a candidate for the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) certification.
Memberships & Involvements
CREW - Commercial Real Estate Women; NAR - National Association of Realtors; SIOR Candidate; American Red Cross Tiffany Circle; North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR): Texas Real Estate Council
Guaranty Insurance Services Inc., Pate Rehab, Hobbs Brook Management, All Medical Personnel, Omni Hotels, A.T. Kearney, Inc., Dallas Entrepreneur Center, FM Global, Foundation Energy Company
"Ms. Stoner has provided Omni Hotels with an unmatched precedence of going above and beyond to fulfill our needs in the real estate market…..relentless in her efforts to get us the best solution to better our business and increase our success…..comes first to mind when we are looking for invaluable business information."
Michael A. Garcia
Chief Financial Officer, OMNI Hotels & Resorts