License # 10301213649
Marcus is Vice Chair of New York with more than 30 years of real estate experience and is a recognized leader in our industry. He specializes in representing occupiers and providing clients with integrated services at local, national, and global levels. He is responsible for developing and implementing high-level strategic solutions, executive communication, and acting as a single contact point in managing and resourcing assignments. He is regarded for his innovation, service excellence and helping clients "look around corners". His clients range from VC-backed growth companies to Fortune 500 firms.
- Transacted/Advised on more than 11 million sf in New York alone.
- Deal of the Year nominee in NYC (REBNY) Wilmington, DE, Greenwich, CT, and London, UK
- Colliers Tenant Advisory Council
- CoreNet Global Board Member, CLC leader and NYC Chapter Chair; REBNY Commerical Board of Directors
- Counselors of Real Estate global conference Keynote Speaker 2019
- Founded Cresa in New York
- Established commentator on New York and CRE issues for NBC, Bloomberg News, NY Times (“Deal Maker” profile), Wall Street Journal, Real Estate Weekly (“Mastermind”), and Business Insider.
Marcus holds a BSc in Estate Management from Oxford Brooks University and qualified as an Associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (ARICS).
Memberships & Involvements
Corenet Global; REBNY; St. George's Society of New York; YMCA of Greater New York; Robinhood Foundation; Theatre In Trust (London)
Clients include AlleyCorp, Amazon, Asprey, Bloomberg, Broadridge, Broadway Dance Center, Freshfields, Guardian Life, Hartford Insurance, Hearst, IMF, JPMorgan Chase, Liberty Mutual, MongoDB, NBCU, Oracle, Tiffany
Please contact me for references and/or specific client experience