Senior Vice President
License # 225046943
Marc Allocca joined the firm in 2004 as a Senior Vice President. Office and office/flex properties are Marc’s primary areas of expertise and he has significant experience in both landlord and tenant representation. Additionally, Marc has assisted both users and investors in the purchase of office, industrial and office/flex properties.
Marc represents national tenants as well as many local and regional firms and effectively utilizes his experience and knowledge to develop and enhance relationships with his clients and to add value to their real estate assets, while providing the highest level of customer service. Marc began his career in the commercial real estate industry in 1997 with Advantis GVA and Trammell Crow Company.
- Top Ten Producer, Richmond 2006-2007, 2009, 2011-2014, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, Hampden-Sydney College
- Licensed Salesperson, the Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Past Board Member, Make A Wish Foundation of Central and Western VA
- Founder/Board Member, Virginians for Veterans Virginians for Veterans Golf Tournament Committee 2012-Present VTCC/VCU Golf Tournament Committee 2012-2017 Youth Sport Coach
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE), Member