Senior Vice President
I specialize in development, sale and leasing services for the medical and office industries. As a respected and well-recognized industry expert in the healthcare real estate field, I focus on providing healthcare clients with the most efficient and successful outcomes for their strategic real estate needs.
I joined Colliers in 2003 and since then, I have taken a very active role in the national Colliers Healthcare Services Group platform, contributing as a member of the National Steering Committee. I am committed to and strongly believe in continued professional development and am continuously seeking opportunities to educate myself on market and industry trends.
My passion for healthcare real estate means ultimate dedication to my clients. The healthcare industry is innovative, exciting, and impactful, and I continue to allow these to be driving factors in my business. My knowledge of the market and industry trends has made me one of the foremost thought leaders in the Twin Cities healthcare industry, and I continue to work effectively, and diligently to find the best possible solutions for my clients’ healthcare real estate needs.
- Leadership St. Paul Graduate
- MSP Business Journal's 40 under Forty Honoree, 2012
MBA, University of St. Thomas
Memberships & Involvements
- MNCAR (Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors)
- Minnesota Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA)
- St. Paul Building Owners Association (BOMA)
- The Advisory Board Company
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce PAC Board, Chair of Young Professionals Organization
- St. Paul Serving Our Troops
- Builders International
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters
- Hope Balls for Haiti
“With Louis’ local market expertise and tenacity to stick with the difficult search parameters that changed over a number of years we were able to find the perfect location for the client.”
– Alex Young, Vice President of Development, MSP Commercial