Managing Director, Office Services
Lori has over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry. In 2008, Lori earned her CCIM designation, which is recognized as the global standard of excellence in commercial real estate. Specializing in Landlord Representation for commericial properties
Prior to joining Colliers, Lori was the Director of Leasing for a portfolio of commercial properties totalling 1.7 million square feet in the Sarasota and Tampa Bay area. Her responsibilities included marketing, forecasting, lease analysis and negotiation, coordinating with architectural, construction and property management teams, as well as working with senior management to achieve the performance goals of the portfolio.
• From 2009 - Present, completed lease transactions valued at over $140 million
• 2016 Pinnacle Award for Top Producer for Office Leasing in the Tampa Bay area, second place, presented by the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors
• 2014 National Commercial Award for excellence in the commercial real estate industry, presented by the National Association of Realtors.
• 2014 President, Commercial Investment Division of the Sarasota Association of Realtors (CID)
• 2009 - 2013 Board member, Commercial Investment Division of the Sarasota Association of Realtors (CID)
• 2008 Graduate of the Leadership of Sarasota County Program offered through the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
• B.A. Business Administration University of South Florida
• Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
• CCIM Institute
Memberships & Involvements