Senior Manager, IT Service Delivery
Logan is the Manager of IT Service Management in North America. In this role, Logan focuses on;
• Managing the standards of End User Computing (EUC) (e.g. desktop/laptop, peripherals, etc.). This also includes image management and software distribution services for timely resolution.
• Providing oversight to the Service Delivery and EUC teams, provides timely coaching on ITSM processes and performance feedback, ensuring a cohesive operational unit with optimum use of team skills
• Supporting management of (ITIL) processes including change management, configuration, incident and problem management processes for Service Delivery, initiatives, projects across the lifecycle (e.g. detailed release activity task planning/management, service readiness/acceptance, service transition, compliance reporting etc.) to minimize any disruptions to the business
• Directing process development, implementation and adherence for the Service Operation ITSM areas (e.g. incident troubleshooting/ resolution/ change management, escalation), and related reporting; coordinates process identification, implementation, monitoring to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
• Acting as an escalation point for the Service Delivery and EUC teams and prioritizes and allocates the incident response teams, includes providing guidance on the communications required during major incidents to ensure timely resolution
• Proactively guiding Service Delivery and EUC analysis on practices, queues, incident management to identify, conduct root-cause analysis, post-incident reviews (PIRs) to recommend efficiency and effectiveness opportunities
• Guiding ITSM Technology asset inventory management including physical hardware and asset decommissioning, including asset contractual commitments and software licensing in a centralized function
• Overseeing ITIL KPI, and customer SLA performance reporting to identify continuous improvement and optimization opportunities
• Overseeing the development and implementation of ServiceNow functionality that will improve both IT & business processes.
Logan supports all Colliers professionals in North America as a member of the Service Delivery shared services team.