Vice President, Marketing | South Carolina
My role within the company is to provide an enhanced creative and analytical platform for Colliers’ brokerage associates, property and project managers and clients through the management of the company’s marketing and communications strategies.
I am responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy to position the company as South Carolina’s leader in the commercial real estate industry by driving innovative marketing concepts to further advance the goals of the company and our clients. I am also responsible for all media relations throughout South Carolina.
I have been honored to recieve the following awards and accolades:
- Best New Business Proposal in the Americas by Colliers | USA, 2015
- President’s Award by Colliers | South Carolina, 2015
- Top Marketing Contributor of the Year by Colliers | USA, 2016
- Best Market Intelligence Initiative award by Colliers | USA, 2016
- Columbia Business Monthly’s “Best & Brightest”, 2016
- Colliers’ One Award by Colliers | USA, 2018
- The State Paper’s “20 under 40”, 2020
- Service of Excellence Award by Colliers | South Carolina, 2020
- “Woman of Influence“ Columbia Regional Business Report’s Women of Influence, 2021
- Silver Telly Winner - General Television for “How I Cope: Liz’s Breast Cancer Story”, 2021
My professional experience includes five years of providing marketing services for an architecture, engineering and interior design firm. Prior to my promotion to Director of Marketing, I was a Brokerage Assistant to Colliers International’s South Carolina Retail Services Group.
In 2016, I completed CREW Network’s Leadership Certification Program, which focused on negotiation tactics, financial modeling and strategic leadership.
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC – Innovating Commerce Serving Communities
CREW – Commercial Real Estate Women
SMPS – Society for Marketing Professional Services
Active in the community, I serve on the United Way of the Midlands Board of Directors and serve on the communications committee. Since, 2013 I have co-chaired the LCK and Colliers United Way Campaign across the state.
I have been an active member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network Midlands Chapter since 2013. I have held several leadership roles, serving as President in 2018.
I am also a member of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Palmetto Chapter, serving on the Board of Directors and as President in 2021. In addition, I am serving as programs co-chair for the Southeast Regional Conference Planning board for its conference in Orlando in 2022. In the past, I served on the Southeast Planning Board and co-chaired the Transportation and Logistics Committee for the 2016 Southeast Regional Conference in Charleston, SC.