Executive Managing Director, Retail Services
Lisa McCaffrey joined Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida in 1994. Lisa has been a leader in Landlord/Seller Representation for 25 years and is an expert on leasing, consulting and sales for existing retail properties and new development projects.
Lisa maintains an inventory of shopping centers in excess of 2-million square feet from boutique, neighborhood, community, and power centers. Lisa has been involved with leasing and sales at the 200 acre Cypress Creek Town Center development in Wesley Chapel since 2015.
Lisa has an in-depth understanding of tenant mix analysis and target marketing, which enables her to identify prospects and generate results. Her expertise ranges from second generation space to new development projects. Lisa is a dealmaker, but thinks like a Landlord/Seller, which results in solid transactions for her clients. She strives to stay on top of market activity, shifts in market position and retailer entry and exit in the market. She understands the nuances of budget assumptions, financial analysis and reporting related to institutional property owners.
Some of her institutional clients have included Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (fka RREEF), Invesco, LaSalle Investment Management, Aegon, Westwood Financial and Strategic Property Partners.
- Lisa has been recognized as a CoStar Power Broker 2006 thru 2018.
- Within the Colliers retail team, Lisa lends her shopping center leasing expertise to the retail tenant representation team members to stay on top of market trends and creative deal structures.
- Her marketing background has provided a solid basis in the areas of research, development of promotional materials, and implementation of target marketing strategies.
- Lisa has been a member of ICSC since 1998 and regularly attends the regional, local and national conferences.
- Cypress Creek Town Center outparcel leasing and sales completed with: Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's, Aussie Grill, Bahama Breeze, Walk-on's Bistreaux, La-Z-Boy, Rock & Brews, Main Event and Aldi
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers, Costar
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (fka RREEF), Invesco, LaSalle Investment Management, Aegon, Westwood Financial and Strategic Property Partners.