First Vice President
License # Broker License # 00497600
When Lee began her commercial real estate career in 1973 she was one of the first female industrial real estate brokers in Orange County, CA. Specializing in the leasing and sales of industrial properties in Central Orange County, she provides her clients with top-tier real estate consulting, marketing and administrative assistance. She has gained a reputation for her integrity, attention to detail and ability to meet the demands of owners and tenants. Clients have included Surefire, Baker Hughes, Raytheon Service Company, Avnet, The Prudential Realty Group and University of Illinois Foundation.
Lee was awarded a Certificate of Recognition by the City of Santa Ana for her efforts in the revision of the City’s permitted uses and operational standards, and has specific knowledge of Santa Ana’s Enterprise Zone in Orange County.
In addition, she guest lectures on industrial property marketing to local colleges, realty boards and special interest groups. With her relaxed and knowledgeable presentation skills, Lee has been a well received speaker for the Annual Real Estate forecast Luncheon (Commercial Real Estate Women – CREW) for five years.
- Max Greene Circle of Excellence
- OCBJ Women in Business Nominee
- The Irvine Company Broker of the Quarter
- Top Three Producers for the Seeley Company’s Irvine Office
- Top Five Producers for the Seeley Company’s Orange County Region
- Honored Broker presented by The Carson Companies
- Broker of the Year presented by the South Coast Metro Alliance
- Honored Broker presented by O’Donnell, Armstrong & Partners
- “Top Ten” Producers at Daum Commercial for three years during her time with the firm
- Rookie of the year at Daum Commercial’s Orange County Region
＂SureFire,＂ LLC, Baker Hughes, Avnet