Lance began his commercial broker career in 2016. After a two year period at DePaul Real Estate, he joined the Colliers Retail Team. During his time at Colliers, he has obtained a transaction value in excess of $82,000,000 across 175+ leasing/sales transactions and has received most recently the CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deals in Q1 of 2022.
Outside of work Lance enjoys spending time with his family, fiancé, camping/hiking in the mountains, and occasionally playing a round of golf, or two.
Lances’ expertise spans broadly across the retail spectrum including Landlord/Tenant Representation, land development, and net lease transactions.
Recent significant transactions include:
- Canvas Credit Union lease renewals/purchases (6 Locations in 2022): $6,000,000 transaction value.
- Zao Asian Café (2 Locations Denver/Parker): $2,200,000 lease value.
- 22651 E. Aurora Parkway Aurora, CO: $6,100,000 (58,000 SF owner-user sale)
- 3505 W. 10th St. Greeley, CO: $5,511,000 Sale (7-11 net lease sale)
B.S. in Finance and Real Estate, Colorado State University
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Current and past Landlord and Tenant assignments that Lance has worked with include:
- Wall Development Group
- Mission Yogurt Group
- Zao Asian Café (Colorado)
- American Family Care Urgent Care
- All My Sons Moving and Storage (National)
- Canvas Credit Union
- Circle K (Colorado)
- Brakes Plus (Colorado)
- Burger King