Managing Director, Bay Area
License # 02079021
In her role as Managing Director, Kitty supports brokerage operations and drives business development, recruitment and retention within the region focusing on our offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Peninsula, Silicon Valley and Oakland.
Kitty is an international corporate real estate professional with 13 years of experience delivering strategic portfolio solutions. She specializes in using her knowledge of a broad range of portfolio workstreams to help clients build and execute strategic plans for success. She is adept at navigating the intricacies of internal CRE structures and has a strong ability to build consensus and drive alignment among multiple stakeholders. She thrives in a collaborative team environment and enjoys building long lasting, positive relationships.
Kitty’s career in real estate has included roles in both business development and strategic consultancy. She has supported organizations of all sizes and across all industries, with a particular focus on high-growth tech. Her work in over 120 foreign markets has honed her talents in effective communication and she is uniquely able to organize and motivate global teams through positive relationship influence.
Before beginning her career in corporate real estate, Kitty held several challenging positions in the fields of legal and business consultancy. As a duly licensed attorney in California and Spain, she has practiced both US and European Union law.
- Recipient of the JLL Young Leaders Award, 2013
- Recipient of 2021 JLL Way Partner Award recognizing peer leadership, drive and collaboration
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Mother to high energy twin girls
- Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia. Madrid, Spain - Spanish Law Degree
- Chapman University School of Law. Orange, California - Juris Doctor
- University of California Riverside, Riverside, California - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration