Senior Vice President
As a senior vice president of investment services with Colliers, Kim Soule specializes in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, including multi-tenant office buildings, industrial facilities, hotels and undeveloped land.
She expertly guides clients in transaction decisions that provide maximum value, while minimizing capital and personal exposure. Kim develops strategies designed to meet clients’ short- and long-term financial goals.
Through her extensive experience in banking, Kim provides clients with valuable assistance in obtaining financing and evaluating properties. She acts quickly to resolve escrow issues and move transactions forward in an expedient manner. Keeping her clients’ interests at the forefront, Kim builds trust and delivers results.
Before joining Colliers in 2002, Kim had a 25-year career in banking, including 10 years providing SBA loans through bank and non-bank lenders. She started two of the largest SBA lenders in Arizona and processed more than $75 million in loans.
The quality of life in the community is vital to Kim. She served on and chaired several boards and committees for local non-profit groups and continues to be actively involved. She received recognition and several awards for her philanthropic work and was honored by The Centers for Habilitation with a boardroom dedicated in my name. Kim has also been involved with and supported East Valley Child Crisis Center, NAWBO, Easter Seals, and the Mesa, Scottsdale & Greater Phoenix Chambers of Commerce.
- 2020 – Named one of the Most Influential Women in Real Estate by AZRE Magazine
- 2016 – Promoted to Senior Vice President in recognition of her expertise and achievements.
- 2015 – Ranked by Colliers as the #10 Top Producer in Greater Phoenix
- 2014 – Ranked by Colliers as the #9 Top Producer in Greater Phoenix
- Athena Award Nominee – Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Key role in structure and development of Colliers’ Investment Advisors and Private Capital Advisors groups, serving as Advisory Board member
- Received many awards and recognition for her philanthropic work and was honored by The Centers for Habilitation with a boardroom dedicated in her name
Arizona State University
Memberships & Involvements
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Real Estate Advisory Council (REIAC)
- Commerce Bank of Arizona, Board of Directors
- Colliers AZ Cares, a charitable foundation serving the community
- The Centers for Habilitation (TCH): served on board of directors and as board chair
- Served on the boards of Valley Partnership and Gilbert Cares
- Previously chaired The Arizona Association for Economic Development and Southwest Business Finance Corporation
- The James A. Rae Family Trust
- Roth Development Corporation
- The James D. McCarty Living Trust
- Kaplan Acquisitions LLC
- Fenway Asset Acquisitions
- Lucero Group Inc.
- White Mountain Publishing LLC
- Bear Cub Properties LLC,