Senior Property Manager
As a Senior Property Manager for Colliers Kansas City, Kim specializes in the management of commercial properties, including office and retail buildings and developments. Her projects include supervising various institutionally-owned and private investment projects. She is experienced in operating and capital budgeting, vendor contract management, tenant retention programs and owner relations.
Kim is responsible for a portfolio of third-party commercial real estate investments including office, medical and retail. Prior to joining Colliers, Kim was a Senior Vice President with Merrill Companies, LLC. Her 25+ years of experience includes management of 1,000,000 square feet of mixed-use retail, office, industrial and multifamily. Kim’s direct responsibilities included property maintenance, lease administration, financial reporting, rent collections, budget preparation and implementation.
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) - Board Member
• 2021 IREM CPM of the Year
• City of Overland Park Landscape Award (Two Years) – for both office and mixed-use
• Cohen Esrey Real Estate Services, Inc. - Property Manager of the Year – 1998, 2002 and 2003
Kim graduated from the University of Kansas and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
Licensed Real Estate Broker Missouri and Kansas
Memberships & Involvements
Kim is involved and volunteers for several not-for-profit organizations:
- Morning Glory Ministries
- Harvesters Community Food Network
- Volunteer for Student Mobilization (StuMo)
- Mentor for CPM Candidates within IREM
Affiliations or Memberships
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Kansas City
Prairiefire Mixed-Use Development
Lenexa City Center
UBS Realty Investments
Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association
Equitable Real Estate
The Travelers Insurance Co.
Principal Financial Group
Community Builders of Kansas City
Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired
City of Kansas City, Missouri