Ken Krasnow serves as Vice Chairman of Institutional Investor Services for the Florida region. In this role, he is responsible for broadening the company’s platform by developing key client relationships, leading major projects and transactions, maintaining senior real estate industry and political relationships and recruiting new talent. Ken brings more than 30 years of acclaimed expertise in the commercial real estate industry, offering an exceptional level of on-the-ground market knowledge.
Since joining Colliers as Market Leader in 2015, Ken has overseen the tremendous growth of the business from less than two dozen professionals to more than 150 as of year end 2018 during which time the firm acquired high profile companies such as CREC, Pointe Group and MF&Co. During that same period, revenues more than quadrupled while maintaining solid margins of profitability.
Krasnow launched his career as a commercial leasing broker and was responsible for more than three million square feet of Class A office building agencies in New York City. As the markets in Florida continue to rapidly evolve, I am proud to have a responsive approach to management, curating talent and specialties to help us always provide best-in-class service for our clients and community.
- Listed as one of “Top 50 Leaders in Commercial Real Estate” by Real Estate Weekly
- Named one of Real Estate New York's "Top 40 Under 40"
- Recognized as one of the Next Great Leaders by Real Estate Forum
- Recipient of the Percy Douglass Award by Friends of Island Academy
- Winner of the Royal Poinciana Community Leadership award by Debbie's Dream Foundation
- Listed as one of the “Florida 500” of influential business leaders by Florida Trend
- Bachelor of Administration, Finance, Emory University
- Graduate studies, New York University
Memberships & Involvements
- Business Development Board - Palm Beach County
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Beacon Council
- NAIOP - Board Member
- Friends of the Underline - Board Member
- Downtown Development Authority - Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Council for Educational Exchange – Executive PASS Program
Associate Vice President
As a Director in the Fort Lauderdale office of Colliers International South Florida, Brooke is spearheading our newly expanded specialty practice focused on public institutions.
With nearly 10 years of public sector experience, her most recent role was serving as Acquisition & Relocation Agent for HDR concentrating on right of way projects in Miami-Dade, Broward and St. Lucie Counties.
Prior to that, Brooke was a member of the CBRE South Florida Occupier team, as an integral part of the City of Fort Lauderdale’s account management team which was responsible for the execution of the City of Fort Lauderdale’s strategic plan, including the evaluation, disposition, repurposing and management of the City’s leased and owned assets. She has also worked with the Public Institution Group representing Martin County and Riviera Beach Community Redevelopment Agency, in addition to four years working for the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District 6.