Senior Property Manager
K.C joined Colliers in July of 2021 as a senior property manager. Her responsibilities include managing tenant relationships, property inspections, monthly financial reporting and budget preparation, interfacing with asset managers, project managing smaller construction projects, and providing assistance to leasing agents. K.C. came to Colliers with over 29 years of experience in property management.
K.C. has an extensive background and knowledge of property management. Her career began in 1992 as an assistant property manager for Jefferson Commercial Real Estate Services where she worked for 6 years. After, she worked for ARC Management for 7 years, working her way up from senior real estate manager to vice president. Most recently, K.C. worked for Redwood Commercial Management, LLC as a commercial property manager where she managed a diverse portfolio of commercial properties including retail, office, office condominium, warehouse and business associations.
• Correction of negative pressure issue interfering with building egress during power outages
• Oversaw the expansion of Broad Street’s portfolio from just under 500,000 to
$2M square feet
• Member of the construction management team overseeing upgrades of the cor-porate headquarters to include structural repairs to three level post tension cable parking structure, elevator mechanical retrofit and common area renovations
• Established a track record for consistently operation properties within 3%-5%variance of actual vs. budgeted expenses
- M. Ed. University of Virginia, 1998
- Equivalent of B.S. Education, 1998
- B.A. University of Virginia, 1995
Memberships & Involvements