I joined Colliers in 2019 bringing more than 25 years of client/customer service experience to the Colliers team. I have worked in commercial real estate as an industrial advisor and team leader with a focus on growing the mid-Michigan industrial sector since 2011. My experience includes seller/landlord and purchaser/ tenant representation, site selection, broker’s valuation assistance and numerous other real estate services. I take great pride in the relationships I have developed with my clients while providing the highest quality of service to fulfill their unique real estate needs.
• Real estate salesperson license
• CCIM candidate with projected completion in 2023
Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Marketing from Central Michigan University
Memberships & Involvements
• Classroom and Event Volunteer at Haslett Community Schools
• Fund Raising Event Coordinator at the Foundation for Haslett Schools
• Foundation for Haslett Schools Board Member
• Business Campaign Co-Chair Foundation for Haslett Schools
• Hagenbuch Scholarship Award Board Member
• 100 Women for Haslett Member and Committee Member
• Holy Cross “Homeless No More” and Committee Member
• St. Martha Catholic Church Parishioner
• National Association of Career Women Member
I bring a wealth of knowledge in brokerage and property development from my more than three decades of commercial real estate experience. I specialize in the site selection, redevelopment, land brokerage and development of retail and mixed-use properties. I also provide development consulting and both the acquisition and disposition of investment properties throughout Michigan.
Prior ot my role as Vice President at Colliers, I was a Senior Vice President for a Lansing-based commercial real estate firm associated with CBRE for 19 years.
Associate Vice President
I joined Colliers in 2020, bringing extensive commercial real estate experience. Throughout my career and over the past twenty years I have provided services to retail, restaurant, and shopping center owners throughout Mid-Michigan. I am an expert in shopping center and retail leasing, new business development, seller and buying representations, tenant advisory and site selection throughout Michigan.
I specialize in office space leases and sales in addition to tenant and landlord representation services in the Mid-Michigan area.
My career in commercial real estate began in 2013. I worked as an administrative assistant and marketing coordinator before becoming licensed and beginning work in brokerage as an office advisor in 2017. I joined Colliers in 2021 as a Senior Associate specializing in the office sector.